- Zumba is a dance fitness program created by dancer and choreographer Alberto “Beto” Perez in Colombia during the 1990s. The program combines Latin and international music with dance in an effort to make exercise fun.
Alternative Server 2
- (Free downloads) In computer networks, to download means to receive data to a local system from a remote system, or to initiate such a data transfer. Examples of a remote system from which a download might be performed include a webserver, FTP server, email server, or other similar systems.
- Chamaerops No. 42 can be downloaded for free to intruduce the new layout and size to our visitors
- videodisk: a digital recording (as of a movie) on an optical disk that can be played on a computer or a television set
- DVD, also known as Digital Video Disc or Digital Versatile Disc, is an optical disc storage media format, and was invented and developed by Philips, Sony, Toshiba, and Time Warner in 1995. Its main uses are video and data storage.
- A type of compact disc able to store large amounts of data, esp. high-resolution audio-visual material
- The DVD is a Napalm Death DVD released by Earache in 2001. The only material seeing release for the first time is the Nottingham show from 1989 and the Killburn National show from 1989. The version of Utopia Banished currently in print features The DVD as a bonus disc.
Get zumba Fitness now